Forum
ברוך הבא, אורח
שם משתמש סיסמה זכות אותי

TOPIC: would change everything classic wow gold sellers[

would change everything classic wow gold sellers[ 2 ם 4 ימים ago #1513

I'm not sure hey, yes lots of folks will have played it, but in buy classic wow gold precisely the exact same time I think WoW has genuinely added a lot of new players post-cataclysm so that they never experienced the older style of WoW Classic at all, let alone the old universe, etc.. There will for sure be individuals that began during/after cataclysm and the real test will be seeing those players take to WoW Classic because when it turns out they actually like that leadership subsequently WoW Classic will definitely be massive. I also don't think that it's a downside that a class be a course and not a spec, since you said on screen the specs should've always remained about being an augmentation to your class but you'd still remain that class, but they instead turned each spec into it's own course.

What I think is worth pointing out is that in vanilla it mattered that you took the aggressive classes to raids because overall folks sucked at WoW Classic in comparison to now, I think you could almost definitely clear any of the raid content that has any courses in the raid so long as you dont have too lots of the terrible courses in there.

automobile attacking and receiving oom. Yes I know that it would be possible to change it they are less poor and can compete . But at what prices. Todo this so many tiny changes would have to be made that the authentic vanilla exerience would be missing.

Trust me that they will be there and they'll be a jolt to top end guilds classic wow gold and that's why these courses will not be there. And one final thing. Its not bad for top raiding guilds to not bring the desireable classes. Thats how aggressive guilds works even in retailstores. You dont bring many or any of those specs which does worse. And certain class equilibrium in retail is much better. I dont need a single change to course balance whatsoever especially not"only the numbers" since that would change everything.

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: www.mywowgold.com/
המנהל ביטל גישת כתיבה ציבורית.
הדף נטען תוך: 0.163 שניות

פעילות בעמותה

חדשות עמותת קש"ב

האתר הוקם על ידי פיקאס בניית אתרים, עיצוב אתרים, קידום אתרים